Goals for successful information protection model
- Confidentiality of information
- Information Availability
- Information integrity
- Accounting for all processes
An integrated approach and innovative solutions in the field of information security allow our specialists to implement a solution of any complexity. In the implementation of information protection projects, we use a phased approach, which consists of the following items:
Before designing a reliable security system, our company experts conduct an audit of the security of the existing information system (IS)
- Assessment of the current level of IS protection
- Localization of bottlenecks in the IS protection
- Assessment of compliance of IS with relevant information security standards
- Reporting on existing non-compliance with IS standards, criteria and protection system
- Implementation of protection measures corresponding to real threats to the Information Security of the Company.
- Correspondence of the developed information security organization system and regulatory framework to certain criteria (legislation, standards, internal requirements).
- Centralization of management processes and monitoring information security in the Company
- Control over services and information security systems, flexible distribution of access, and control levels.
- Standardization, unification, and optimization of information and management resources to ensure the security of all related services and units.
- Supply, installation and configuration of information security tools
- Development of documentation (technical passports for objects of informatization, organizational and administrative documents for objects of informatization, models of threats to information security)
- Certification tests
- Certification of the information system